Re: [NTLK] Got KJV - - - Need NIV.

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 22:19:53 EST

NIV is copyrighted. For an example of the copyright statement, see

 http://www.verseoftheday.com/copyright.html

"All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the
HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. NIV. Copyright 1973, 1978, 1984 by
International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing
House. All rights reserved."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html