[NTLK] Got KJV - - - Need NIV.

From: im-wired_at_attbi.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 15:07:26 EST

Holiday greetings from Oregon!

In the UNNA archive, in the books directory, I found the New Testament in the
KJV (King James Version). This is way cool great but I was hoping someone out
there has the bible in NIV (New International Version) which is much more
readable (closer to modern-day english). Anyone? Anyone?

Also, what about the old testament? I'd love to have that too.

If I get a shrug from the crowd, I may take matters into my own hands and
dealve into creating a newton book on my own. www.biblegateway.com certainly
has the raw text that's easy enough to cut & paste (probably other sources
too).

If the NIV doesn't already exist in Newton book form, how many other listers
would be interested in this? (Reply off-list if you like.)

Thanks to all!
Merry Christmas!

David Busey
Beaverton, Oregon