Re: [NTLK] Star Chart problem

From: Richard Plume (rplume_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 00:00:32 EST

I installed BugTrap, PocketMoney and DateMan, I've done a lot more testing
and found that StarChart conflicts with BugTrap. Wiith BugTrap frozen,
StarChart runs just fine.

    I've also passed on more details to StarChart's current author so he can
investigate the problem further.

Rick

on 12/19/2002 8:42 AM, Richard Plume at rplume_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> Hi all;
>
> I'm having a problem with a program called Star Chart 2.1 (an astonomy
> program) and I'm hoping someone here can help.

(Details deleated)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html