Re: [NTLK] 1 800 SOS APPL

From: Miro (miroc_at_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 21:28:41 EST

Unfortunately,

none of those parts are available from Apple Service providers.

Those which can still be purchased are, basically, cables, power
adapters, power plug adapters, cases, keyboards, styluses, flip
covers, and - I like this one -> battery trays !!! For alkaline (read:
rechargeable AAs). Apple asks 20 bucks for one of those; have
no idea how much service providers wanna get...

And yes, feet are still available.

Best, Miro

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html