[NTLK] 1 800 SOS APPL

From: Chunhing Lo (darkknighthk_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 20:26:55 EST

Hi all.

I recently bought an upgraded 2000, but some parts were broken, like
the flip lid, so I decided to call Apple to see if I could still order
parts. I called 1 800 SOS APPL , but I was transferred to somewhere
else The guy there told me that yes, certain parts were still available
if you order them from service providers, BUT, he also said that it
would probably be cheaper just to spend the money on a Palm.

That's funny, and yet incredibly sad at the same time that someone
working at Apple would say that.

btw, does anyone know of the part number for the serial port cover and
the clips in the back that hold the flip lid?

Chun

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html