[NTLK] 802.11 Card Antenna Sizes

From: Dave Christensen (dave_at_newrivergroup.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 13:29:31 EST

Mundane question...

I hve an SMC 2632W card in my 2x00 right now, works well
with one exception, the antenna sticks out another inch or
1.5 inches in straight line with the card. Basically this
means I cant leave it in all the time, and leaves me afraid
I will break it off, or worse break the newton internals
when it put it in and take it out of my BDU pockets.

Is there another card that has the antenna in more of a box
form factor that would hug the side of the newton better and
only stick out a half inch or so?

(Appologies to the rest of the world for our antiquated
measurement system)

Thanks - Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html