[NTLK] nSync Problems

From: Chris Edwards (chris_at_ingramedwards.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 00:27:25 EST

It is a rare thing that one can ask asoftware question and actually
have the developer answer it. Ah, the beauty of NewtonTalk.

OK, I installed nSync.

I connected via serial, no problem. My clock, address book and
SoupLadel (whatever that is) all went fine.

However, when it came to the calendar, it stalled on 1. I don't even
think it synced 1 record (entry).

I tried closing iCal down. Nope. I tried only syncing iCal. Nope. I
gave up.

Any suggestions from either John or the community at large?

Thanks.

-Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html