Re: [NTLK] Programming question: build-number and/or date in NTK

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 20:23:44 EST

on 16/12/02 19:12, newtontalk_at_ommos.net at newtontalk_at_ommos.net wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm doing some programming in NTK and was wondering if I could
> get automatically updated strings for a build-number and date.
> I want to those in the aboutbox of my app.
> With automatically updated, I mean the the build-number
> increments every time I build the package and the build date
> should reflect the date od the last build.
>
> I have NTK on Windows, if that makes a difference...

I've never seen any settings for such a thing. I'm afraid you'll have to
increment the build number manually...

-Laurent.

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware; compare crippleware, sense 2.