Re: [NTLK] ATTENTION. Please read this.

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 11:21:02 EST

>On 12/17/02 @ 12:56 AM, Steve Vander Ark wrote:
>
>I belong to a lot of groups, mostly on yahoo, and I keep
>most of them set to be read on the web. That way my email
>program isn't innundated with messages, most of which I
>don't need to read.

Yeah, forums can be okay -- depending on how they are set up.

However, with the way Victor has Newtontalk set up, it is so easy to
filter and sort by subject. Many times I do this, then just delete a
thread or threads when I don't have time to read all of the messages.

And you can always look through the Newtontalk list archives at
www.newtontalk.net.

Then again, there is the digest mode which you could do simple searches
for topics of interest.

Maybe I am missing something here. To me Newtontalk seems so easy to
use, and gives the users a variety of ways to access messages and other
information.

Sushi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html