Re: [NTLK] Follow-up to Newton upgrades

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 11:09:54 EST

Also note that the ATA driver doesn't work perfectly with eMates yet.

I have to say, though, as someone who owns an eMate and two
MessagePads, having all of my information on one ATA card that can be
popped out and put into any device really is ideal. I'd much rather
have this arrangement than a big internal store.

-awc