Re: [NTLK] Oops Ferdi does it again (a.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 02:55:48 EST

Funny, using Win.98SE on a Qbe, NetsComm4.79 doesn't show entire auction
info., but IE5.5 shows info.

Ouch, he 'stole' the 'salute the newt, red newt cellars winery & bistro,
new york' AND from your website??? Not nice or legal.
It's also a 'private auction'.
The 'switch' looks like the one Ed K. suggested.
The auction says 'Actual Bid upon Unit is described in auction', why not
show the actual unit?
..why so fuzzy pics.?
..why show a briefcase-style carrying case and keyboard if not included?
..why still list 'location' as US, aren't you in Canada, Alberta? Oh, the
'Buy It Now' option will get you free shipping to the USA and you use
'hotmail' email servers 'located' in the US.
------------------
>Good ol' Ferdi - I noticed he ripped the "Salute the Newt" photo from my
>Website without - of course - neither permission nor credit. I mean sheesh,
>if you're gonna steal a photo at least show it undistorted!
>
>Altho he is getting better; to his credit HAS learned it's a
>titanium-COLORED aluminum stylus.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html