Re: [NTLK] BackTalk sources

From: Thomas Tempelmann (listuser_at_tempel.org)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 10:53:06 EST

Daniel Padilla wrote:

> There is no extension to do that yet. That's why we need the BackTalk
>source. I've been told that with a little effort and some C code it would
>be possible to do it.

The good news is that Robert Ellison, the author of BackTalk, did plan
to give the source to the public domain. That's why I got it a year or
so ago. He has responded to my inquiry now and is even willing to do
some programming for my needs with the Nokia support.

Why don't you contact him yourself, offering to take it over? I am not
a good candidate for this because I am very bad with NewtonScript.
I hardly understand what's going on in the sources I looked at.

see http://www.smartdogsw.com

Thomas

--
Thomas Tempelmann,