Re: [NTLK] OT: I got laid off today

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 10:46:54 EST

THAT seems to be the norm nowadays they give u two weeks severence and wish u luck. even though if i had the chouice i would go for the canadian law and use their rescources to hopefully get my next placement.
LAG
 Norman Palardy <palardyn_at_shaw.ca> wrote:
Or pay in lieu of notice ....

They can pay you for 2 weeks and tell you NOT to come in ... either way
works