Re: [NTLK] Newt Development CD

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 10:04:28 EST

If you're on a Mac, download the SIT and extract it instead. If you're
going to burn it on Win98 and use it on a Mac (which it sounds like you're
going to do), burn the SIT onto a CD and then extract it from the CD on a
Mac otherwise you will lose all of the resource forks and file type info.

The HFS image is intended for people using BasiliskII, the Mac emulator. It
is NOT an HFS CD image. It CANNOT be burned onto a CD and used in that way.

-Victor