[NTLK] Newt Development CD

From: avernier_at_earthlink.net
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 09:49:05 EST

You know, I do think having all of the Newt Development information
on one CD is a good thing. But the frustration I'm having getting it to
extract is increasing my grey hair. (yes, as my kids say "at least you
HAVE hair").

The file in question from UNNA is the NewtDevel-HFSimage.zip. I
can extract it to the *.dsk file. I can even get it to *.bin with a sector
error but I can't get passed the *.bin to see what's in there. Much
less burn to a CD.

Can someone point this old man in the right direction or give me a
directory listing of this disk and I'll get the info the long slow way?

Thanks,

Tony.

To make matters worse I'm working in Windoz 98.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html