Re: [NTLK] Normalizing phone numbers in Names

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 01:47:39 EST

On Thursday, December 12, 2002 10:33 AM,
Thomas Tempelmann <listuser_at_tempel.org> wrote:

> I have the source code of BackTalk here, so I could at least enhance
> its VCF translator if I had the right code to plug in there.

WHAT?!?! How the heck did you get that?! I'm a registered customer and never
get *any* email responses from the author of OBEX for Palm <-> Newton....

I would *love* to see some tweaks for improving the beaming between MoreInfo
data and the Palm.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net