Re: [NTLK] NewtSync - Consider purchasing today...

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 01:43:19 EST

À (At) 23:48 +0100 12/12/02, Robert Benschop écrivait (wrote) :
>Couldn't agree more, this is exactly why I brought up the t-shirts the other
>day, I prefer a black one too but I'm a happy community supporter while I'm
>wearing one of my white ones these days.

I'm fascinated by the magnetism of that Newton T-shirt. When I go and
run wearing that T-Shirt, half sleepy workers look at me differently.

>And Paul, can you tell me how I can register ATA support with a credit card
>if I don't have an ATA card yet...
>Don't want to use PayPal in this case so I seem to be in a Catch 22
>situation...

Actually, I do accept credit cards payment from the beginning through
Yaskifo. Paypal is such a pain for non US residents.
I did not plan that users register without an ATA card, though.
According to the source code, you might be able to get your NewtonID
by choosing Register in the [i] button of ATA Support preference pane
(under "Prefs" Extras icon).

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/