Re: [NTLK] How long will the battery last?

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 20:50:24 EST

Actually, batteries have a certain rate of self-discharge, so they
won't last forever. Plus, Newt will wake up every morning at 2AM or
so and check the next day's events. Therefore, the battery does go
dead eventually. I find the batteries in my Newt (which gets minimal
daily use) usually last about a month before it's time to recharge.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html