[NTLK] Syncing feeling

From: Julian Wright (julianwr_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 19:51:01 EST

While I'm at it, what's the best way of syncing Contacts and
appointments on a PC? I am using MS Schedule+7.0a at the moment and
there seems to be something in my Dates that is causing NCU to stall. I
have been able to upload most appointments by manually exporting the
data to CSV files, munging the field mappings and manually importing
via NCU but it's not perfect (loses the meeting length, for starters),
and I'd really rather have something I can automate.

Alternatively is there any way I can print to a printer that is
attached to my PC? Would I be able to print out a week's appointments
directly this way, and save me having to fill out timesheets manually?
:)

Julian.

PS Is it just me or is NCU for Windows really unreliable with its
communications? Installing packages of more than a few k in length
results in it stalling... Newton Package Installer works reliably, but
only at 9600bps. :(

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html