Re: [NTLK] NewtSync - Consider purchasing today...

From: Hans Derycke (hans_at_derycke.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 21:58:48 EST

On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 07:04 PM, Donald Wilson wrote:

> I am also considering that I need to buy ATA support and hiroshi's
> driver, which comes to a grand total of $94, and that's only if I
> don't want ATA support on my 130.
>
> Did I mention tuition?
>
> I don't deny that these projects are worth the money (I've bought
> newtsCape and I have a MO off to PCBMan for a SER-001). It's just hard
> to gather the money together for them

I don't want to pick on Donald, but if it's already so difficult to
scrape the money together for an actual product whose tires you can
kick, so to speak, how much more difficult is it going to be to scrape
together money for a fund that pays for non-existing products? After
all, Donald isn't the first person to come forward and say that they
have tuition to pay. There appear to be a lot of students on this list,
and I don't think any of them are really flushed with cash.

--
Hans Derycke
E pur si muove