[NTLK] Wanted: Software testers with Newt's Cape and Raissa

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 13:48:35 EST

If you use Newt's Cape and Raissa, and have some free time on your hands to
see if my next Newt's Cape plugin is crap or not, download this:

http://guelph.unna.org/incoming/LaunchRSS.pkg

and install it. Make sure you have Newt's Cape and Raissa (and its required
packages) installed first.

Then browse to this page with Newt's Cape:

http://guelph.unna.org/incoming/test.html

And try some links. Let me know what happens (off-list, please).

Note that this is totally untested - I'm at work and can't connect my Newton
to the internet (corporate security rules).

-Victor
PS: if it's broken, and you think you can fix it (hi Daniel!), I can send you the source (text file, with or without WinN=
TK project file)

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html