Re: [NTLK] Hello, I'm your new.. um, Newbie... (aka 3 questions)

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 22:01:05 EST

Welcome to the Newton group!!!

Upgraded 2000s are the same as the 2100s, except that the case is
slightly different. So if you want, you can save a little by getting an
upgraded 2000.

Unless you are going to connect via an ethernet card on the Newton, you
will need a dongle. Your diagram looked correct to me. I have used a
dongle, a cable, and a USB adaptor.

I can't answer personally about the airport card, but I am sure that
some of the other folks on the list will do so.

Welcome!

Patrick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html