[NTLK] 3.3V ATA flash cards and 3.3V wireless network cards discrepancy

From: Gabriela & Radek Biciste (biciste_at_emailplus.org)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 18:52:08 EST

Hi,
I finally bought compact flash to pcmcia adapter for my MP2100. I had
16MB flash card on my desk for a while. Believe it or not I got it for
free from my collegue who bought a digital camera.
I installed Paul's ATA driver RC3, inserted card and partioned it.
Everything worked flawlessly. What a surprise when I checked "About this
card" dialog. It says that voltage of the card is 3.3V. I remember
discussion going on about wireless network cards and their voltages. I
believe that result was that you should not use wireless network that
has voltage 3.3V. Could we actually use compact flash cards that has the
same voltage: 3.3V?
Thank you,
Radek

--