[NTLK] inkwell vs. rosetta...

From: ben mccorkle (mccorkle.12_at_osu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 12:06:41 EST

from the "mac 911" column of january's _macworld_:

--
"For the sake of others considering the purchase of a graphics tablet solely
for the purpose of using Ink, I should mention that Ink is not easy to use.

BTW, to add my small voice to the fray, the idea of some sort of R&D/brain trust/what-have-you strikes me as a superb idea, and from what i've been able to glean from this list my past several months of lurking, this community is overflowing with both talent and momentum.

ben mccorkle