Re: [NTLK] Newton Fund Startup Steps

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 06:41:28 EST

No prob., we had to ask. I would love to facilitate this myself, but true
the decisions to be made would be quite tough and maybe not even popular.
Oh well, this community has shown that a collective can support
individuals brave enough to produce solid projects. Keep the faith, Keep
the Green'!
>I am all for the concept of a Newton Fund. However, my concerns are
>similar to the ones that Victor voiced earlier on. I don't have a lot of
>extra time to spare between my

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html