[NTLK] Creating and reading Rich-Text documents

From: Trenton Tuggle (Trent_at_Tuggle.Org)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 00:12:22 EST

Hello,

I've heard that it's possible to read and write RTF (so-called "rich text") documents and emails and transfer them over email ...

How, exactly would one do this? Does this require additional facilities beyond Works?

I've searched through the email archives, but all I can find there is relating to some translator which I assume is in the Newton Connection Utilities or some such? (I don't have an old Mac, and I'm not familiar enough to get anything useful out of the emulator.) Thanks in advance for any pointers!

-Trent Tuggle

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html