Re: [NTLK] Palm negative comments (was eMate vs Alphasmart Dana)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 21:40:22 EST

Actually, This looks like it would work more for the
Newton:
http://stores.yahoo.com/goincase/eblarhpccas.html

That Moya Deluxe is quite huge!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- David Golden <ikondave599_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Ah yes... the ManPurse issue. InCase Designs makes a
> bag called the
> Moya Deluxe that doesn't look to purse-ish, and it
> is a great way to
> carry the MP, a keyboard and a few other odds and
> ends. I bought one a
> while ago and really like it. InCase makes great
> stuff and has
> excellent customer service. The usual disclaimer
> applies...
>
> http://stores.yahoo.com/goincase/moyadeluxe.html
>
> Dave
> On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 07:50 PM, Jonathan
> Ramos wrote:
>

> > Hi Jeremy,
> *snip*
> > I would love to see Grant succeed though, so that
> I could have a
> > keyboard for the Newt, literally in my pocket. It
> would eliminate the
> > manpurse I carry with me to
> > have access to my keyboard wherever I go.
> >
> > Later
> > Jonathan

=====
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain."
 - Mr. Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.