Re: [NTLK] Spreadsheet for Newt?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 14:24:09 EST

on 12/6/02 8:35 AM, Johannes Wolf at mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl wrote:

> I think Quickfigure will do.
> AFAIR I used it in the older times with older versions of Excel on the Mac.
> The communication is done via a special Excel-macro. I do still have an
> older verison of this macro which should work together with the older Excel
> versions.

Would you mind forwarding that to me privately? I would like to try it. I
have a converter spreadsheet on my Newton that I would like to have on my
Mac. I drive an American car here in Krakow, and if I want to figure my fuel
consumption, I need to convert miles to km, and/or litres to gallons, so I
decided to do both. :-) It's a nifty little spreadsheet that I have no
desire to rewrite on my Mac, but would like to have there. Hence the
request. :-) (Now, it will probably take me ten times longer to set this up
than it would be to rewrite the SS on the Mac, but that's the fun of this
"productivity" tool) ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland