Re: [NTLK] Spreadsheet for Newt?

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 02:53:56 EST

I do not know if it is the best, but I am quite happy with it:
QuickFigure Pro
You can use it three ways:
Quickfigure Stationary
- it is then part of your Notes - you can create a spreadsheet note
but there is no possibility to synch except you have Quickfigure Pro
installed as well
Quickfigure Pro
selfstanding program, synchs with Excel on Win/Mac, additional tools
available like a simple chart etc.
QFWorks
This is integrated into Newton Works, but I have not used it so far.
Knowing Netwon works it is not needed to install ALL Works packages.
It will be an application like Works Draw or Works Calculations or Ebase.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html