Re: [NTLK] NTLK OT for shame! was PlayMate

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 12:50:23 EST

I wouldn't sat shame on anybody, it's a free world (or it should be) and
freedom should cut both ways.

That said, Northern America never seizes to amaze me in it morals.

I personally find it deeply disturbing that people go to 'the bathroom' or
'the washroom' in restaurants, I won't go into things like 'the girls room'
or worse where the action taken is 'to powder my nose'

A society that seems so scared about the basic functions that all humans
perform is far from free in my view.

Got even more scary when the city of Toronto removed (or wanted to remove?)
all nudity from the museums a couple of years ago...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html