Re: [NTLK] NTLK OT for shame! was PlayMate

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 12:46:28 EST

I think that what you are failing to recognize is the fact that there
are many people out there who feel that there is no room for anything
even remotely pornographic on the internet. Now, I strongly disagree
with this stand but I also see why Victor might be concerned from a
liability standpoint about have any sexually explicit materials on his
site. I am in the early phase of creating a web based visual arts
site, and believe me, this is a major consideration.

So Mark, unless you want to put up your own funds to defend Victor
should any legal problems arise, I suggest that you remember how much
he has done for all of us, and just chill.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html