Re: [NTLK] MP 2100 Stylus

From: Ben Wells (headwerkx_at_iprimus.com.au)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 23:39:58 EST

> My stylus' tip has just broken. I'm thinking about making another
> one=20
> using that plastic that dentists use to make orthodontic apparatuses

sounds rather fancy. My stylus originally came sans nib, so I broke off
some plastic from a used Texta, trimmed one end with a dremel to fit in
the hole then carefully ground down the other until I had a nice new
point. Just made sure the new nib isn't too sharp or you'll possibly
damage the screen. It also helps if the plastic has a, ehrm, "waxy"
quality to it. Play with some plastic and you'll know what I mean.

Ben.

--
"No rabbits were harmed during the manufacture of Ben's new Stylus nib,
but the Texta is munted..."