Re: [NTLK] Some Newt PDF-->newtonbook ideas

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 17:37:35 EST

So I tried doing a nice port of the NYTimes front page
to Newton Press (Win98) at work this afternoon, and
the Press program wouldn't create a package or save.
Weird.

Anyway, I quick switched to Paperback and it sort of
worked, but the formatting is lousy. I'll tool with it
some more. Might be fun to have a page set up with
daily or weekly "newton friendly" web archives,
articles, etc.

Been thinking about doing something like that for the
format lately anyway, glad I got the kick in the pants
to start... :)

=====