Re: [NTLK] Clear Newton Case 2X00

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 00:59:38 EST

On Wednesday, December 04, 2002 4:43 PM,
Charles Isaac <newton_at_aslannet.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> My dad and I (I am 37 btw) are thinking of doing this project. We are
> still in the research stage of this thing. He has some time right now
> and he designs molds. So this is right up his ally.
>
> I am looking for the Newton case page from Japan.
>
> Charles

While I'm not even *kind* of interested in paying 169 bucks for a clear case for
the Newton, I *would* be interested finding out how much it would end up
costing. If it's reasonable, I have a couple of Newtons I'd like to put this
to... :)

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net