Re: [NTLK] Why use the Newton to surf the web/e-mail?

From: Henry Stukenborg (hjstukenborg_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 16:37:59 EST

Christopher,

> I gotta ask this..why use a Newton to surf the web and do e-mail?

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is the Newton's screen...you can actually
read it outdoors during the day. I like to take the dogs to a nearby park in
the mornings to romp and play with other dogs...so I'd like to grab my
morning mail and take it with me to peruse while they play. Having a
reflective screen is great here in Sunny Southern California.

Try taking your PowerBook outside at dawn's early light and see how much
work you can get done... ;-)

The Newton is one more choice for making your information, well, yours.

-Henry

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html