Re: [NTLK] Apple still plugging eMates?

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 17:00:20 EST

On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 04:47 PM, Jeff Henry wrote:

>> You think this would have been blasted by SJ's anti-Newton lasers long
>> ago.
>>
> They arent selling them still it is just basically a special use of
> apple
> hardware for a good cause. What we as a group should do is contact the
> head
> people that are using the emates and let them know about this list and
> maybe
> open the doors for them more in the newt world.

I know they aren't selling them, but much like eradicating the purged
commissars from old Soviet photographs, I'm really surprised anyone's
allowed to acknowledge the existence (let alone continued success) of
any PIE products. It seems inconsistent with Steve's approach to
things. Pretty cool, though, and we should certainly make contact with
those intrepid people.

-awc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html