Re: [NTLK] Why emails and not Forums?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 15:14:59 EST

Want to make it a little more fun? Read this list in
your email with your Newton! Try THAT with a forum!
Dump a day's worth of emails onto your Newt, and read
them whenever you want. While walking to the
cafeteria...while waiting in line for the post
office...while you're at Jiffy Lube...or while
"waiting for the electrician, or someone like him"
Try it...you'll like it!
Ed (anyone notice my Firesign Theater reference?)
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

> Miguel D'Amico <mdamico_at_mac.com>
> >
> > Hi all, I'm pretty new to the Newton world. I
> bought two 2100s and a
> 120
> > and some accessories. I really like this little
> Newton community
> keeping
> > things alive, but I'm finding it extremely
> annoying having to read
> little
> > messages email by email.

=====
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain."
 - Mr. Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.