Re: [NTLK] Newtons in Calgary

From: Harold Clitheroe (Harold_Clitheroe_at_cpr.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 10:09:44 EST

Thats my boy!..
  Seriously, though, this will be my 5th Newton.. I've still got an OMP =
at home, had a 130, that got traded in for a 2000, which was stolen, =
then replaced with a 2100. I still have all my Newton SW archived on to =
CD's, never got rid of it. I think I can gte a sync cable run up
at Alberta Computer Cable..
   This is going to be fun!
Guiness?? you're on.. I can see the Cowtown Newton Users Posse being =
formed real soon!
Cheers
Harold Clitheroe

>Scott, you've become quite the evangelist. Although the population =
count=20
>will probably need to be adjusted slightly. I haven't been able to=20
>contact Matt Tracey or King Chung Huang (the other two blokes on the =
NTLK=20
>map) for a while. However, Norman Palardy and I have chatted about=20
>getting together here in cowtown. Maybe this would be a good excuse to=20
>start the inklings of the Calgary branch of the Alberta Newton Users=20
>Group. Green machines and Guinness, anyone?
>Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

------------------------------ IMPORTANT NOTICE - AVIS IMPORTANT =
------------------------------

Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. Recipient should check =
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Sender and =
sender company accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus =
transmitted by this email.

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments contain =
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or =
entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action =
taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the =
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this =
email in error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the =
above email address.=20

Le courrier =E9lectronique peut =EAtre porteur de virus informatiques. =
Le destinataire doit donc passer le pr=E9sent courriel et les pi=E8ces =
qui y sont jointes au d=E9tecteur de virus. L=92exp=E9diteur et son =
employeur d=E9clinent toute responsabilit=E9 pour les dommages caus=E9s =
par un virus contenu dans le courriel.

Le pr=E9sent message et les pi=E8ces qui y sont jointes contiennent des =
renseignements confidentiels destin=E9s uniquement =E0 la personne ou =
=E0 l=92organisme nomm=E9 ci-dessus. Toute diffusion, distribution, =
reproduction ou utilisation comme r=E9f=E9rence du contenu du message =
par une autre personne que le destinataire est formellement interdite. =
Si vous avez re=E7u ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le d=E9truire =
imm=E9diatement et en informer l=92exp=E9diteur =E0 l=92adresse =
ci-dessus.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html