[NTLK] I've always wanted a Newton....

From: dynstatic_at_warpmail.net
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 21:22:58 EDT

Hello, people. I've always wanted a Newton and toyed with the idea of
getting one. Now that I've sold my Lombard, I really need something to
take notes on during class lecture. (I'm a Computer Science major at
VCU in Virginia) I wasn't even considering getting a newton until I ran
across the article on slashdot/Wired tonight about the newton
community.

So my question is, does anyone have a newton 2100 for sale? I'm scared
of eBay. I see many with a buy now option for $65. They cant be this
cheap now can they? How leary should I be? Also I think these are
2000's upgraded to 2100's. Is there any disadvantage to this? If you
have one for sale (2100) please respond in private.

Thanks!
Justin Miller
1991 Mistubishi Galant VR4 1229/2000 (Just had to toss that in :) )

--
http://fastmail.fm - 100% lightning