Re: [NTLK] OT: ink/newton easter egg?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 22:16:17 EDT

on 26/08/02 21:31, David Caolo at dcaolo_at_gis.net wrote:

> I don't have a tablet, so I can't confirm this Mac OS 10.2 easter egg.
> If someone would try it for me, you'd satisfy my curiosity.
> Supposedly, if you write "Rosetta! Rosetta! Rosetta!" ink will reply,
> "That's me!".

I've read on comp.sys.newton.misc from Avi Drissman that, indeed, this
Easter egg is still there!

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

casting the runes n.: What a guru does when you ask him or her to run a particular program and type at it because it never works for anyone else; esp. used when nobody can ever see what the guru is doing different from what J. Random Luser does. Compare incantation, runes, examining the entrails; also see the AI koan about Tom Knight in "Some AI Koans" (Appendix A).