Re: [NTLK] crappy emates on ebay

From: Michael Kennard (mkennard_at_optushome.com.au)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 04:25:32 EDT

I have 2 that have hardly been used. I tried selling them last year but
didn't try very hard. When I say hardly used, I mean only shown to
friends. I have a 2100 which I don't use as much anymore because of the
syncing. Gee I wish someone could do a nice iSync with apples new
calendar and address book in 10.2 when they come out.

Anyway, I think I will keep one and was considering putting the other
on ebay. Not sure what they are worth these days because to be honest,
I don't follow the newt as much as I used to. I bought a handspring and
hate it but use it as a read-only device. The one thing I love about
the newt besides the calendar was the notes. Anyway, I digress again, I
have had the emates for probably 2 years and they are in perfect
condition, don't know about the batteries though.

If you are interested, you can contact me off the list. I am in
Australia but distance is not normally a problem.

Michael