[NTLK] crappy emates on ebay

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 03:30:02 EDT

what's with the glut of crappy broken emates on ebay lately? I
decided I want one for school this year, and all I can see on ebay is
crap. Especially the sellers who have nice pictures of working
emates, and the description is all nicey-nice, and then in fine print
at the bottom it says "untested" or "screen not working" etc....
crazy! Why put a pic of a working emate if the thing youre selling
doesnt work??!?

a bit of ebay frustration there.....
anyway, thought I'd ask the listees if anyone has an emate in
reasonable condition for a reasonable price they'd like to sell me.
I do have a spare 2100 I'd consider trading... if that's at all a
reasonable trade these days...

pls email me directly.
regards,
~Alex