Re: [NTLK] Sprint PCS Connection?

From: Dave Christensen (dc623_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 15:16:51 EDT

I use the standard 14.4 modem driver with my Motorola
StarTac 7868 phone. I used it on Verizon, AllTel and Sprint
CDMA networks without a hitch to download mail on a cross
country trip I got back from yesterday morning. If you
still havent gotten it to work, let me know and i'll see
what else I can do for you.

-Dave