Re: [NTLK] 3 wierd problems....

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 11:34:18 EDT

on 8/23/02 10:18 AM, Matthew Reidsma at reidsma_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> 1. I cannot create a new email with Simplemail, is
> this right? If so, what program do I use to create a
> new message? (I.e. what is recommended...)
    In Notes of or NewtWorks write your email. When you're done select the
routing slip (the little envelope icon) and select mail. Fill in the
necessary stuff and mail it.

> 2. I installed freeze utilities (several attempts) and
> do not get a freeze button in my routing menu. I get
> package info and thaw, but no freeze. Any ideas?
    In extras select the packages you want to freeze. In routing you should
have the option to freeze them.

    I'm afraid I can't help on #3

Peter