Re: [NTLK] We are making "Newt On" system / Knowledge Navigator

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 11:03:12 EDT

>Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:48:15 +0900
>From: Takaaki Naganoya <maro_at_appleco.jp>
>
>http://www.airmac.org/newton_e.html

Well, this looks nice, itwould be even cooler if it used
speech-recognition... rember that Apple flick about the Knowledge
Navigator? (BTW: Could someone post a link to that one? The higher
the quality the better!)

>You will find and be surprised at them. Newt On works with Microsoft office.
>Word is the terminal application for Newt On.
>Entourage is the mail and addressbook application for Newt On.

This is indeed surprising. I mean, you will of course fetch quite an
audience with all those people who were happily willing to spend wads
of money for MS Office X, but why on a Mac then? I mean, if it worked
with AppleWorks / TextEdit & Eudora / Apple Mail & and the 10.2
AdressBook, that would be really *nice*, and everybody would have
much more money left for your app ;)

Oliver :)

--
Thank you for having Microsoft run your life. Don't worry, be happy.
That's an order!