[NTLK] Newton equipment for sale

From: Sean Warburton (fotosport_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 14:46:22 EDT

I am in the United Kingdom and have the following Newton equipment for=20=

sale.

1 x Apple eMate 300 which is boxed with nearly all manuals etc.. the box=20=

is slighly tatty but the eMate is genuinely indistinguishable from=20
new - =A3125
1 x Apple Newton 2000 (upgraded by Apple to 2100) with Newton=20
keyboard - condition The Newton has a crack in the casing and 4=20
scratches on the screen, titanium stylus and adapter with good Ni-Mh=20
rechargeable battery, the screen flip cover is excellent the keyboard is=20=

in its original box with case and paperwork and is indistinguishable=20
from new - =A395
1 x Genuine Apple leather case, the zip around one with a front pouch to=20=

hold a mobile telephone - condition excellent - =A315
1 x Pretec 32MB PCMCIA card - condition excellent - =A330
1 x Hayes 33k PCMCIA modem with XJack - good condition - =A315
1 x 3Com 3c586D card with dongle etc.. new condition - =A310
1 x SER-001 card still sealed and unused =A325
1 x Keyspan USB - Dual Serial adaptor - boxed excellent - =A330

Email me if you are interested in any of the above=20
sean_at_motorsports.co.uk, I can accept PayPal or Nochex and I'm willing to=20=

post anywhere in the World with postage at actual cost. Price in US=20
Dollar is the price in UK Pounds x 1.55

Thanks

Sean Warburton