Re: [NTLK] listar restrictions

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 08:05:59 EDT

I accept your position.
To make it clear: what I did in the past was cutting too long mails as well
when I replied. But now the limit seems to be very tight for me.

Regarding the comparison of MS Outlook (Windoze) and (MS) Entourage for Mac:
there are worlds inbetween in the sense that Entourage (and Office for MAC
as well) are way better than their counterpart on the Windoze platform.

So what you find useful and convinient in Entourage you simply miss in most
cases in MS Outlook.

Johannes