Re: [NTLK] Dropping the Newt, was: ...

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 10:28:05 EDT

Not sure about that... I infer that "PlainTalk" means "powered condenser"
microphone. (I'm not a Mac person.)

But for reference, here's a photo of an Apple prototype interconnect thingy
that breaks out to all those connections:

http://www.normalkid.com/collector/inter.html

Note the presence of the LTC1323CG serial line controller on the board for
the second serial port.

-- Victor