Re: [NTLK] chicken or egg

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 02:36:41 EDT

Welcome to the list!

First I think it is worth to have one serial cable for the Newt.

If you do have a friend with a Windows PC go to him and connect your Newt
via serial. There is a windows version of NCU and you can transfer the
packages you need.

If you have a friend with a Newt - even better - you can ask him to beam the
requested packages.

Maybe you can find somebody in your region who is willingly to load the
packages onto a card, maybe your memory card or another one.

Johannes