Re: [NTLK] OT: Whence "genitive s" (='s)? (Was: AUGUST UPDATE)

From: Philip Bennett (pbnt_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 18:51:53 EDT

That sounds great, Ed. Could I get one of those for my home (screening out
stupid people, I mean). Of course online " THERE is THEIR problem THEY'RE
afflicted with" Then we also have "yours" and "your's" Come on people, it
just simple grammar and spelling, not Computer Science ;-)

...> I was developing a phone queue system for a customer.